1. Bride's Bouquet: $50-$200 6. Church Altar Flowers (each arrangement): $50-75 or higher
2. Bridesmaids' Bouquets (each): $20-50 7. Pew Flowers (each): $10-40
3. Corsages and Boutonnieres (each): $8-30 8. Reception centerpieces (each arrangement): $40-150
4. Head Wreaths and Floral Hair Pins (each): $15-40 9. Flower Girl Bouquet or Petals: $20-35
5. Toss Bouquet for the Reception: $20-50 10. Floral Cake Topper: $30-100
In addition to these Wedding Flower Arrangements, many couples also opt for more specialized flowers such as a wreath for the church or reception venue doors, flowers to decorate a wedding arch, cake table accents, petals or floral urns to decorate the exterior of the church or reception venue, special flowers for the interior or exterior of the limousine, a small arrangement on the guest book table, and even a lovely arrangement for the restrooms at the reception.
Here are a few ways to cut your Floral Costs.
2. Seasonal Savings: the best value flowers are those which are in season at the time of your wedding. If flowers have to be imported for weddings they can become more expensive, especially the more exotic varieties. Seasonal flowers will also have stronger colors and scents as well as lasting better throughout the entire day. And if they are locally grown, they will be environmentally friendly too!
4. Be Colorwise: using fewer colors in your choice of flowers will not only give you a more unified look to your arrangements, it will be cheaper on your budget too as you will not need to use more flower varities or colors to get the look you want.
5. Beware Hidden Costs: always find out upfront how much your wedding flowers will cost including hidden costs like taxes, delivery charges, set-up fees.